Can you satisfy your wanderlust cravings with a sprinkle of royalty, a dash of elegance and some sprinkling of luxury- all at once and that too on your own wedding day? Well you certainly can, Destination weddings in Udaipur is an answer to all such cravings that shall make you and your guests remember the day forever. Destination weddings at Udaipur are a dream come true if you have ever been smitten by those Disney princesses getting married in grand palaces like a top notch regal queen should. Moving Knots- royal wedding planners in Udaipur turn dreams into reality. Moving Knots is an event management company in Udaipur that has extensive experience and tie-ups with all major palaces across the lake city. We bring to you a list of following luxurious palaces that you can choose as your venue:
• Chunda Palace: property of the reputed nobles from the Mewar Kingdom Chunda palace is a traditional Rajasthan styled boutique palace with splendid architecture, intricate designs, bone inlay artwork, traditional artifacts and an ambience that speaks of regality. You can choose this palace as your wedding venue or a pre wedding shoot destination. Options are many and choice is yours.
• The Oberoi UdaiVilas: one of the finest luxurious palace hotels that overlooks the beautiful Lake Pichola. It has been exclusively designed in an intricate pattern of interconnecting domes and corridors resembling the seven lakes of Udaipur linked by canals. A walk across the venue is dazzled by sun light beaming through “jharokas” breeze caressing your hair gently and a magnificent view building up the ecstasy.
• The Leela Palace: captivating environment, splendid architecture and unparalleled luxury are the highlights of this place. The place celebrates Rajasthan’s history, culture and geography in a never- seen- before kind of way. Situated in the lap of nature this place can be your dream wedding destination.
• The City Palace Complex: a combination of two magnificent heritage hotels “Fatah Prakash Palace” and “Shiv Niwas Palace” have now begun to offer their prime spots for royal palatial weddings. “Zenana Mahal” a part of the city palace is most apt for pre wedding events like the Mehendi night or the Sangeet night. “Jagmandir Island” is the historical spot that inspired Shah Jahan to build the Taj Mahal. It is a very grand and premium place hugely popular among celebrities as royal wedding venue. Folk dancers, fireworks, state of the art décor, flower arrangements, theme arrangements make this place a heaven to visit when it is in its full splendor.
• The Lalit Laxmi Vilas Palace: live like a king, get married like a queen and host guests like a Maharana. With the Lalit you are loaded with options like delightful setting sprinkled with moonlight and grand feast under the shining stars or a grand indoor banquet.
Do not get confused anymore all you need to do is pick up phone and call/ hire Moving Knots- the best destination wedding planners in Udaipur.